2022 Ford Super Duty Towing Capacity
For its 2022 model year, the Ford Super Duty receives an updated interior but maintains its towing and payload capacities from the 2021 model. What is the 2022 Ford Super Duty towing capacity? It depends on whether you choose the F-250, the F-350, the F-450. However, an F-450 with a V8 diesel engine, a 4×2 drivetrain, and a regular cab can tow up to 37,000 pounds with a gooseneck trailer. Learn more about the Ford Super Duty towing capacity and payload capacity with Ford of Latham below, or contact our team to see these impressive trucks in person.
How Much Can a 2022 Ford Super Duty Tow?
The 2022 Ford Super Duty towing capacities continue to lead its class in performance and capability. The Ford F-450 offers the highest towing capacity of the lineup, but the F-250 offers more than enough towing capacity for everyday Troy drivers. Explore the Ford Super Duty towing capacity by model below:
2022 F-250 Towing Capacity
- F-250 w/ 6.2L Gas V8: Up to 15,000 pounds (Conventional), or up to 15,800 pounds (Gooseneck/5th-Wheel)
- F-250 w/ 6.7L Diesel V8: Up to 20,000 pounds (Conventional), or up to 22,800 (Gooseneck/5th-Wheel)
- F-250 w/ 7.3L Gas V8: Up to 15,000 pounds (Conventional) or up to 19,500 pounds (Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
2022 F-350 Towing Capacity
- F-350 w/ 6.2L Gas V8: Up to 16,700 pounds (Conventional or Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
- F-350 w/ 6.7L Diesel V8: Up to 21,200 pounds (Conventional), or up to 35,750 pounds (Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
- F-350 w/ 7.3L Gas V8: Up to 21,000 pounds (Conventional), or up to 21,200 pounds (Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
2022 F-450 Towing Capacity
- F-450 w/ 6.7 Diesel V8: Up to 24,200 pounds (Conventional) or up to 37,000 pounds (Gooseneck/5th Wheel)
2022 Ford Super Duty Payload Capacity
While each Super Duty truck offers an impressive towing capacity, some Albany drivers will use their truck bed more than their trailer. Even on the entry-level Ford F-250 model, drivers will find an excellent payload capacity for their equipment. See the Ford Super Duty payload capacities below:
- Ford F-250 Payload Capacity: Up to 4,260 pounds
- Ford F-350 Payload Capacity: Up to 7,850 pounds (Class-leading)
- Ford F-450 Payload Capacity: Up to 6,210 pounds
2022 Ford Super Duty Engines: Horsepower & Torque
The excellent towing and payload capacities offered on each Ford Super Duty truck are thanks to one of three engine options. Compare the 2022 Ford Super Duty engines below to see which model offers the power you need for your Schenectady drives:
- 6.2L SOHC 2-valve Flex Fuel V8: 385 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque
- 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel: 475 horsepower and 1050 lb-ft of torque
- 7.3L 2V DEVCT NA PFI V8: 430 horsepower and 475 lb-ft lb-ft of torque
While the F-250 and the F-350 are available with any of the options listed above, the F-450 is only offered with the Power Stroke® V8.
Test Drive a 2022 Super Duty Truck at Ford of Latham
Now that you’re more familiar with the different payload and towing capacities for the Ford Super Duty truck models, visit our Latham showroom to take a test drive! Our friendly staff will help you find the right Ford truck for your driving needs and we can even help you save with our new Ford specials. Fill out our online finance appellation today to get behind the wheel of a new Ford Super Duty truck!
More About Ford Models
While power and capabilities heavily define a pickup truck, you can also have style in a brand new Ford Maverick. Express your personality or customize your truck with one of the striking 2022 Ford Maverick colors! When you go on the Troy roads, you will stand out from the crowd even with heavy traffic….
Have you been looking left and right for a capable new pickup truck that meets your tough demands? You can stop your search now as the new Ford F-150 brings a lot of power to the table. So what is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150? The maximum reaches all the way up…
The new Ford Escape can haul for your road trips outside of Troy and can even add take you far on your commutes in one of its plug-in hybrid models. But what about its interior? Inside the 2022 Ford Escape, you’ll find a spacious, flexible cabin that fits up to 5 people as well…
Do you want more space in the cabin for your passengers or does your work in Troy require a bigger bed size? When you go for a brand new Ford F-150, you have the option to configure the right balance! Discover the different 2022 Ford F-150 bed size options today with the team from Ford of Latham….
The new Ford Escape comes in various trim levels for every lifestyle in Troy, including three types of performance: gas-powered, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid. If you’re thinking about getting one of the plug-in hybrid models either on the SE, SEL, or Titanium trim, you might be wondering how far the battery power can take…